Re: (ASCEND) 6.0b4 for the Pipeline family

At 07:01 PM 2/8/98 -0500, Jim Howard wrote:
>At 06:34 1998/02/07 -0800, Matt Holdrege wrote:
>>The 6.0b4 beta release for Pipelines (excluding the Pipeline 25) is now
>>available to registered users on the Ascend web external web site.
>
>I know that many of the new features will not make it to the P25,
>but is the lack of new software just because of code problems,
>or is the P25 at the end of its life cycle?

It's not an issue of code problems. It's just that there is no more room in
the P25 flash for more features. The P25 was meant for simple internet
access and was designed way before anyone had thought of all these feautures.

Matt Holdrege		http://www.ascend.com	matt@ascend.com

Follow-Ups: References: