Re: Re[2]: (ASCEND) Merit RADIUS and Shared Profiles

In article <01bd35d7$543bfc20$e17009ce@kevins1.hutchtel.net> you wrote:

>Anyone doing this with Livingstons Radiusd?  I am also running into this
>problem.
>We are running MAX 4048 with 5.0Ap11 software.

I tested the shared-profile feature again today, using Merit 3.5.6, as well
as the free Ascend Radius Server (11/97 version), running 5.0Ap42 on a
max 4000. Works fine with both servers. There's currently no (easy way) for
me to try this with the Livingston radiusd, but I see no reason why it
shouldn't work as well.
There's a chance that this feature is broken in 5.0Ap11, so you might want
to consider upgrading to 5.0Ap42.

--
Oliver J. Albrecht <oj@nexus.flensbone.net>