Re: (ASCEND) Accounting or Logfiles?

 To obtain the level of data that you are inquiring about , You will
have to set up a Radius Accounting server, This server will catch both
start and stop records about every individual call. So my suggestion to
you is to look into running radius accounting, Radius is available for
many platforms and should you need additional information please
email me.

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations
Network Access