(ASCEND) Cisco ISDN into a 4048

Hi All,

Having a bit of a problem getting a Cisco 3620 to dial into a Max
4048 at 128.

The relevant parts of the cisco config:

 ip address 192.168.250.10 255.255.255.248
 encapsulation ppp
 isdn spid1 xxx
 isdn spid2 xxx
 dialer idle-timeout 2147483
 dialer map ip 192.168.250.9 name fcg broadcast (myphone#)
 dialer hold-queue 5
 dialer-group 1
 no fair-queue
 ppp authentication pap callin
 ppp pap sent-username fcg password 7 XXX

And on my end:

Ip options...
 x >LAN Adrs=209.89.37.0/24
 x  WAN Alias=192.168.250.10
 x  IF Adrs=192.168.250.9/28

x Encaps options...
 x >Send Auth=None
 x  Send PW=N/A
 x  Aux Send PW=N/A
 x  Recv PW=***
 x  Base Ch Count=2

>Station=somebody
 x Active=Yes
 x Encaps=MP
 x PRI # Type=National
 x Dial #=
 x Calling #=
 x Called #=
 x Route IP=Yes

- ---

64k works fine.  If we enable PPP multilink on the cisco, the
connection basicaly goes to hell. Sure, we get both channels, but
neither of them can push any data without what feels like a deluge of
errors. Both of us have been going crazy trying to figure this one
out. Any help or pointers would be most welcome.

TIA,

Rob

----
Robert Hof,
Head-Honcho-Type			If at first you don't succeed, then
NETinc - The Internet People	skydiving definitely isn't for you.