(ASCEND) NavisAccess questions

We finally got our Navis to produce some semi-useful graphs.  Thanks to all
those who responded to my previous inqueries.  I have discovered some new
questions along the way:

What type of hardware is recommended to monitor about 80 MAX 4K??  We are
currently testing Navis on a 128Meg Sun Sparc5 running Solaris 2.5, and the
performance is horrible.

Is there a way to monitor each one of the WAN port independently??  We have
different phone numbers going into each WAN port and we want to know the
call statistics for each ports.  Scheduling can not be used because it is
not available with the Solaris version (as well as "publish to web").

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Stephen Chen
Epoch Internet