Re: (ASCEND) v6.x vs. v5.0Ap42

Hi,

I've never used Ap42, but I've been running the beta code in production
for about a month now, and have nad _NO_ problems what so-ever.  The SNMP
features are working well, and I only use these boxes for v.34/K56
connections.  We have some ISDN use on one, but not enough to give it any
kind of workout.  I only have it on about 20 4004's right now, but am
about to put it on the rest.

Alex P