(ASCEND) Barring via CLID ??

Ok, we now implement Caller-ID on many of our accounts.

BUT, what I now want to implement is barring from certain telephone
numbers.

We have a few stupid users who refuse to behave themselves &/or pay.
We have disbaled their accounts, but still they call and when we are
busy they waste their money ringing only to be rejected then they
ring up and abuse us.

What we would like to do is to always present a BUSY tome (if
possible) when we are called from these numbers.

And lets be honest folks, they are stupid enough not to know how to
turn off CLI.

Any ideas ?

Gary