Re: (ASCEND) 56k flex connect to Max4004

On Thu, 12 Feb 1998, Daniel wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I have a client using Fujitsu Lifebook 56k flex DSVD LT Modem but could
> only connect to our Max4004 at 16800 or 31600. I am using 5.0Api13. Is
> there anyone who can give me some advice?

Hey, your lucky. I have a client that has been calling me for the last few
days with a Fujistu 700 series notebook. I think the guy is in need of a
flash upgrade. Fujistu says, we only make flashes for the 600 series, call
your ISP and get an init string. Why I would have an init string for their
obscure shit modem is beyond me...but I'm the only person the guy can
consistantly talk to so its in my lap now...

Follow-Ups: References: