Original Text
From: Joe Pautler <pautler@grasshopper.cit.buffalo.edu>, on 2/13/98 10:36
AM:

Here's a real easy question for any of you guys who have multiple
TNT stacks, supporting ISDN MP.  Do you have a seperate phone number
for each TNT stack?  With only one number, you could end up with the 2nd
channel on a different TNT stack than the first, and not be able to
do MP, right?  Just checking.  Thanks in advance for any replies.