Re: (ASCEND) multiple TNT's supporting MP

Mitchell.Arnone@occ.treas.gov wrote:
]
]I run two TNTs with 11 PRI circuits spread across both chassis.  They are
]configured as shelf 1 and 2.  I have 2,000 modem a dozen Pipeline/ISDN
]users running MPP.  My ISDN circuits are constantly opening and closing the
]second channel without a problem.  I only have one phone number to get to
]all my PRI circuits.

Thanks for the reply, but that's different than what I was asking about.
I'm asking about having multiple *stacks*, not just multiple TNT's
stacked together.

]Here's a real easy question for any of you guys who have multiple
]TNT stacks, supporting ISDN MP.  Do you have a seperate phone number
]for each TNT stack?  With only one number, you could end up with the 2nd
]channel on a different TNT stack than the first, and not be able to
]do MP, right?  Just checking.  Thanks in advance for any replies.