(ASCEND) Caller-ID information

I'm looking for some information on any other TA that currently
supports caller-ID out of the POTS port like the P75 does.

It appears that in many cases, telco does NOT provide the timestamp
as part of the caller-ID information on ISDN lines. The P75 will
only pass this information to the POTS caller-ID line if it is
supplied.

This has  the effect that many caller-ID boxes will not work on
the P75 POTS line until the box has been "timestamp" initialized (like
mine), and others will not work *at all* without the timestamp.

So, I'm curious to see if any other TAs out there do supply the
timestamp, and how it is derived - i.e. does the TA have it's
own real time clock?

We are looking into how to resolve this, and currently it looks likely
that we will generate a "dummy" timestamp - at least as the next step.

Kevin