Re: (ASCEND) Pipeline 6.0b4 Nukes voice calls

When i loaded 6.0b4 bi.p50 on my pipeline, i got CRCs that incrimented every
few seconds. a new feature on the WAN port thatt has buggy code is probably
causing us both the grief.

I reported my problems but you don't really get any feedback when you
document beta bugs. You should definately open a trouble ticket. new code
being released every 2 to 3 weeks means that they are working hard on this.

Leon McCalla
leon@caribbeanlink.com