RE: (ASCEND) Pipeline 6.0b4 Nukes voice calls

I have had 6.0b4 on both ends of my p75 to p50 bidirectional dial
connection for a week with no problems. In both cases I'm using the
AppleTalk load (ba.*) and both IP and AppleTalk are happy. I don't often
use the p75 POTS ports so I can't comment on that part.