(ASCEND) P75 <--> p50 <--> ISP

Hello,
 I have a P50 at work and a P75 at home. The
P50 is connected to the Internet and that link
works flawlessly.

 My problem is the connection from the P75 at home.

 My network looks like this:

work:

isp+dns <----> P50 (207.189.222.254) <----> 207.189.222.xxx hub.

home:

PC (207.189.222.100) <----> P75 (207.189.222.101)

I can connect the P75 to the P50 - but it seems that
i have to use bridging to get any network connection.

Do i *have* to use bridging to have machines on the
same subnet conected in this way?

The PC at home uses the P50 as it's default gateway -
but packets from the internet are not getting routed
back to the home PC. One interesting point - i *can*
ping sites on the internet - but cannot telnet, use
www, or DNS.

If anyone knows a way that i can accomplish this:

  Home PC connected to work and internet.

without having to:

  Create a new subnet for the PC at home, or split the
one at work.

I sure would appreciate hearing how to do it. I've
tried, and tried, but cannot seem to stumble upon
the solution.

Thanks,
 Graham