(ASCEND) Re: ascend-users-digest V96 #1021

Is it possible to set up a static mapping that would do that?  I.e.:

======

20-A01 NAT...
 Static Map 01
  Valid=Yes
  Dst Port #=69
  Protocol=UDP
  Loc Port #=69
  Loc Address=(the IP address of the ISP's DNS server)

======

I know that you can set up a static mapping like that to be able to telnet
in to the router from the outside but I have never tried doing a "local
address" in reverse.