(ASCEND) TIMEOUT AGAIN!!!!

One of my downstream folks decided to enable Radius finally, we did it,
used the same
radius binary that we use here, enabled everything on the MAX (5.0Ap42)
and about
50% of users get disconnected exactly 130 seconds into the session. I
can stay in it all
day, as can many others, but a LOT of users can't.

I've either forgotten some hidden TsIdle or some damned thing- could
someone PLEASE
tell me where it is I'm missing or if this is something new. DOn't see
how it can be a bug
as we're running exactly the same thing on many maxen and identical
server OS's....

I've got users all over me.....what fun. ;-)

'Shot