(ASCEND) RadSuite

Everyone who was intersested in my suite of radius scripts will be able
to download them by tomorrow in Beta form.  So far there are a two scripts
available.  Any ideas and/or questions are welcome regarding the script,
though I would appreciate them privately.

1: RadCheck - checks /etc/raddb/users for an existing user and then spits
out the profile for that user. It comes with a CLI driven perl program and
will also work as a CGI.  This can be used to view profiles and or check
for an existing username.

2: RadAdd - builds a user profile, with sanity checking for IP
addresses, etc.  Right now it mails the profile to root@localhost for
cutting and pasting into /etc/raddb/users.  I'm working on enabling it so
that it will add and delete profiles on the fly, but projects and other
obligations have kept me from working on this.   This will work in CLI or
CGI form.

These are both perl scripts so they will be easily hackable to suit your
needs, as they are primarily setup for my setup.

And thanks for all the people who kept reminding me to work on it. :)

Regards,
Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services