(ASCEND) Force callers to a specific server?

Currently we have a dedicated MAX4004 for new user registration which
forces all callers into a telnet session to our registration server.  It is
done with Ethernet/ModConfig/Tserv_Options/Immed_Service=Telnet with a
specific IP address assigned.

Now we have another registration server which is http based; user will call
into a MAX to establish a PPP connection, and the user is only allowed to
access that specific web server for registration.

Assuming this is done with the IP filters in the MAX, can ONE MAX4004 allow
both forced telnet into one server OR restricted to a web server based on
which PRI line the caller calls into?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Stephen Chen