(ASCEND) 5.0Ap42 woes

I am running 5.0Ap42 on 3 Max4004's and started getting complaints about
slowdowns recently.  I belive I read here to turn LQM off, which I did,
and this seems to be the reason for the recent slowdowns (900ms ping
times).  After turning it back ON on the answer profile, things got a lot
better.

The slowdown started after about 1 day of running with it set that way.
Other than that, I have had no problems with p42.  This is a remarkable
difference from prior releases which had mortality rates of a few days,
where I had been up with p42 for almost 3 weeks now with no reboots.
Hopefully turning LQM back on will cure this latest ill for good.

I can't wait for 6.0Ap54.

Marc