Re: (ASCEND) Ascend P75 configuration

At 11:03 AM 2/20/98 -0500, Rex Issac wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I was wondering if it is possible to configure a P75 with a bunch of
>static IP address (possibly contiguous) from an ISP and connect to
>the Internet. What I am asking is not to be assigned a specific subnet
>from the ISP just a couple of addresses (maybe 4) from their dialin pool?

That would require that the ISP is prepared to do this as a special case.
They would have to static route them all to your dialin account....

>The reason being I am having lots of problems with NAT and the subnet
>option is more expensive than I want to spend.

What NAT problems are you experiencing? I use NAT at home with usually 3
machines going at the same time...I have 5 that *can* connect when I want
to...

Kevin