(ASCEND) NAT

Hi,

I am trying to setup NAT (P50 version 5.1A) for my PC, Looked in page
895 on the ascend site and followed the instructions. but no luck
Situation:
ISP is providing me with a dynamic IP address in the range
193.78.121.xxx and has pri and sec DNS IP addresses

Home situation:
PC 208.205.255.154/30
default gateway 208.205.255.153

P50
my addr 208.205.255.153/30
rem addr 193.78.120.23/24 (ISP's IP address)
rem name = knoware

20-A01 Nat
Routing = yes
Profile = knoware

I can set up a connection to the ISP, Status window says Lan session up.
The connection is stable for the time I specified in the Idle parameter.

But I can't PING the ISP nor from my PC neither from the termserv window
on the pipe.
Nat seems to be working because the Nattogle output gives me information
that an address is added to the default route list.
My browser, nor other ftp programs seem to see the net.
If I startup my browser the pipe brings up the connection but no
information is received.
I fear it has something to do with the subnet masks.

P.S. I am also using the pipe to connect via dailup ISDN to my office
network, and this operates just fine, so nothing wrong with the setup
between my PC and the pipe.

Who can give me a hint.

Thanks Robert.