RE: (ASCEND) Prefered Modems w/MAXen?

Kevin,
Yes, and the conclusion was "get with the modem vendor and upgrade to
the latest client software and scripts!".  Not exactly the answer I
wanted to hear.
I now have two other scenarios with users having other modems than the
GV and they too are unable to establish a session (modems connect but
the protocol does not get established). 8^(
What do you think?

Kirk