Re: (ASCEND) Max 4048 PRI Problems

At 07:40 PM 2/20/98 -0600, you wrote:
>	PROBLEM:  Ascend Max with 2 ISDN_NFAS PRI T1's - Doesn't work.  8)
>Both lines show link active, but if we dial into any of the numbers
>assigned to the circuits, we get a "your call did not go through, try
>again later".  The max is logging disconnect cause 100, "remote end hung
>up" via syslog.  Any suggestions?

 Hmm, we have a Max 4048, exact same setup, 2 PRI's and the only message we
ever hear is if all lines are in use we get a "All Circuits Busy - Please
Try your call later" type message.

  On another note, anyone know where Livingston (Actually Lucent now that
they own Livingston) comes up with the info on their "Benchmarks" in their
latest mail'd literature, shows that the PM3 is 233% Faster under load than
a 4048, and about 30% faster than a USR Tc?  I find it hard to believe that
an Ascend 4048 Bogs down at a max of 100K bps across 24 lines (Single PRI)
while PM3 can almost triple that capacity?
***** Top Net InterNet Services *****
  Visit Our BBS at: www.hawgwild.com