(ASCEND) Ascend Pipeline 75 <=> RedCreek IPsec gateway problems

Does anyone know if the Ascend Pipeline 75 has any predefined data
filters, or any other reason why it would not pass certain types of IP
traffic?

I'm having problems trying to connect to a RedCreek IPsec gateway, and
I suspect the problem may be due to my Pipeline 75.  Specifically, I
think that it may be silently dropping the IPsec packets without
passing them.

I went into debug mode and used wanDisplay to see the packets that the
p75 was transmitting. I simultaneously ran tcpdump on another system
on my local network. Although tcpdump showed packets destined for the
remote gateway, wanDisplay did not show them actually being transmitted.

The IPsec packets have 0x24 in the TOS field (as compared to 0x0 for
ordinary IP packets). Does anyone know how to troubleshoot this
further and see what may be causing the filtering? I checked
Ethernet->Connections->[..]->Session options, and Data Filter is 0. I
even temporarily disabled all of my the call filters, but it didn't
work.

I'm running version 5.1Ap6 of the Ascend software.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    -Kartik