(ASCEND) Stable Ver for max4000's

Hi folks,

I have asked this question before but still have not received any
replies/suggestions/piss off messages etc... :-)

Currently I am running 5p36 on all my max's

I am looking at upgrading into 6.0 versions but are the beta's stable
enough yet ?

alternatively I'll stay on the 5p versions.

The problem we appear to have is k56 modems with a higher rockwell
code version that whats in p36 not being able to stay connected for
long periods plus they seem to suffer thruput loss for minutes at a
time.

Any suggestions ?

Gary