Re: (ASCEND) how to select ppp / unix in max2024

If you are using Ascend Radius, you can look into the Menu options.
you can define a menu to pop up if ppp/pap doesn't start as soon as the
connection is established.  When this happens, they can get the
username/password prompts and then once the authenticate they can get a
menu of start ppp, telnet to a host, or logout (there are more options
you can have).  It should be mentioned somehere in the MAX docs, but it's
been well over a years since I last did radius menus.

Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services