(ASCEND) no surprise: p42 leaks

After reading this, we upgraded our Lab 4000 to 5.0Ap42.  Things looked OK
(as they always do on lightly used Maxen).  I then moved our heavily used
Maxen to p42 last week - the one that rebooted about once a day still does.
 And now the lesser used one (that rebooted with less frequency) required a
power-cycle to come back up.

Not holding my breath (or rejoicing in praise of stable software)...

Joe Cutrell      Internet Engineering      Federal Express      joe@fedex.com