(ASCEND) Upgrade to 5.0Ap42 ???

Hi

I have version 5.0Ap33 on our Max HP 4060. Some people report disconnection
problems or "could not negotiate...". We don't offer 56k at the moment so
our customers connect to a max rate of 33.6
We are trying to find if problems comes from the client side (wrong setup of
tcp stack, or modem problems, init string and so on..)

Should i upgrade to 5.0Ap42 to solve this problems?

I saw posted some message about some reboot problems after upgrading...so i
don't know if upgrading is the right thing to do....

Any suggestion?

Rino Consolo
System Administrator
email: rconsolo@grisnet.it
---------
"Being right too soon is socially unacceptable"
"Aver ragione troppo spesso è socialmente inaccettabile"
---------
GrisNet - Internet Access & Service Provider
Via Umbria 14
04011 APRILIA (LT) - ITALY
http://www.grisnet.it
email: grisnet@grisnet.it