Re: (ASCEND) Bad connectivity

Prior to ap36 we fixed that exact problem by turning on LQM. We are currently
running ap36 with LQM turned off and have heard nothing negative from our
customers. If you are running a release prior to ap36 the only fix is to turn on
LQM but if you have any WinCE customers they will not be able to connect. The
WinCE TCP/IP stack is even more broken than the others. Microsoft are confident
it will be fixed in the V3 release.

Cheers