(ASCEND) I knew it !! but what about the next one ??

Hi Folks,

I just knew it would happen... v6 would be released within a week of
me upgrading to that last patch :-(

Ok, maybe a new feature request for v7 ??? is this possible to do or
not ?

>From my limited knowledge with PABX linked to PRI's you can actually
controll with the terminal gear (the pabx) how the channels are
used...

eg:	on an E1 - 30 channels.
	one number can access upto say 25 channels. the 26'th call
would get an engaged or be handed over to another PRI. One number
could be allocated to one channel and further calls to that number
would receive busy.

now these sort of controls are available for a pabx, could we have
them for the Max's...

According to information received here, it would only be dependant on
the max.

So how about it Ascend ? we gonna see this sort of capability in a
future (not to far off) release ??

Gary.