Original Text
From: gwinslow <gwinslow@enteract.com>, on 2/26/98 12:10 AM:
To: <ascend-users@bungi.com>

Greetings. I'm trying to get a p75 to connect to my ISP. Everything =
seems to be configured OK, but when it dials it hangs up shortly =
thereafter. I'm not getting a whole lot of info from the console. Does =
anyone have any ideas or places to look to see exactly what's happening =
during authentication? I'm using a config page provided by my ISP so all =
settings should be OK.

Thanks for any ideas, please respond direct since I'm not on this list.

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Greetings. I'm trying to get a p75 =
to connect to=20
my ISP. Everything seems to be configured OK, but when it dials it hangs =
up=20
shortly thereafter. I'm not getting a whole lot of info from the =
console. Does=20
anyone have any ideas or places to look to see exactly what's happening =
during=20
authentication? I'm using a config page provided by my ISP so all =
settings=20
should be OK.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Thanks for any ideas, please respond =
direct=20
since I'm not on this list.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>