(ASCEND) troubleshooting tips?

Greetings. I'm trying to get a p75 to connect to my ISP. Everything seems to be configured OK, but when it dials it hangs up shortly thereafter. I'm not getting a whole lot of info from the console. Does anyone have any ideas or places to look to see exactly what's happening during authentication? I'm using a config page provided by my ISP so all settings should be OK.

Thanks for any ideas, please respond direct since I'm not on this list.