Re: (ASCEND) Q:Dial-up Static IP Address

On Wed, 25 Feb 1998 23:48:50 -0500
 IST Technical Staff <sysop@istal.com> wrote:

No, you just need to make sure that the MAX is send RIP to your gateway
router, or that you have a static route.

Cheers,
Neil.

> You need to set up a separate profile for that user under Ethernet-Connection
s with a static IP address.

> Eric

ain a static IP Address.  I'm using Radius with the Framed-Addrss line in the u
sers file.

> I'm getting connected with no problem, however I can not ping outside of the
machine.

> If I set Pool Only = No on the ascend, everything works.  Is there a way to d
o this without having Pool Only=No?

> ++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++

Neil J. McRae. Alive and Kicking.
neil@DOMINO.ORG    NetBSD-1.3 released! ftp://ftp.uk.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD