(ASCEND) Finally figured GTE out...

Some of you may remember a year ago, when GTE would not allow us to
have more than one DID number on a PRI. They wouldn't say WHY, just
that either they couldn't do it technically, or that the "tarriff"
doesn't allow it. Depended on who you asked.

I finally figured out that they don't want us to do VOBS and this is
their way of blovking it.

However, I have NO isdn users on this pop, due to the rates they charge,
so can I set the main number to do vobs and still handle my analog
users with the same pri?

I've checked ascend's web site and I don't see much of anything about
vobs. Can someone point me in the right direction, 'cause I
know absolutely nothing about it so far.

'Shot