Re: (ASCEND) Newbie Question (diagnostics mode?)

> And if a modem disconnects you may not see any output either.
> On our MAXens only about 10% of the hangups will result in a debug
> qutput.

Thanks to everyone who replied to my question regarding debug output.  I'm
still not quite sure I'm getting all the info I'm supposed to, but the above
reply was reassuring.  I also have my suspicions about this terminal I use
for debugging purposes -- I think it's eating characters. :-) Anyways, all the
help was much appreciated.

 -Steve.