(ASCEND) Configure multiple P75s quickly

Greetings,

When one or two P75s are to be configured or re-configured,
I can use the console port to do it.  To configure a bunch
of them quickly for our telecommuters, the TFTP and Java
configurator methods are much more efficient.  However,
unless the P75's IP subnet address to be downloaded stays
the same as that of the TFTP server or the Java configurator
PC, the network connection will drop in the middle of download.
For example, my Java configurator PC has 192.168.104.1/24
but a P75 is to have 192.168.104.200/30.

How would you automate the configuration process for multiple
P75s?

Anchi