(ASCEND) Re: BGP for the TNT?

>From: Joseph Hickman <josephh@psn.net>
>>I see no mention of BGP... It's not exactly a feature request, but a
>request for a feature that was advertised for the TNT [and the major
>reason we bought it].  Is this forthcoming or do I hope for another few
>months that a beta down the road might address this?

Second this. Every now and then it'd be nice to hear the the people at
Ascend struggling to implement BGP on the TNT are getting paid whatever
they ask, all the coffee they need, etc.

People _are_ still working on this, right? Right? How about a Microsoftian
preannounce for us?

Peter Lalor
Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com