(ASCEND) Re: v.90

>>Where's one get code that will run v.90 for the TNT and MAX?
>
>Actually it's in TAC right now being tested. I think they have the only
>access and they have been sending it out to registered BETA sites to do the
>very initial beta testing for us. (i.e. it's not considered release quality
>yet).

Hmm. This must mean that:

A: The v.90 code is _really_ bad.
B: Ascend heard the piteous cries of the damned early Flex users, and
decided to go for stability before unleashing the hounds this time.

I hope it's B, but in any case I won't be first out of the gate this time...

Peter Lalor
Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com
http://www.infoasis.com/