Re: (ASCEND) Is it ftik 6.1 bugged?

> I think there is either a lot higher memory usage or another memory leak in
> eik.m40.

 It's not just the eik.m40 load it's all loads of 6.1, From what I have
seen the code is much more of a memory hog then ever, I have seen weird
Warning message's since deployment which are all because of a lack of
resources, I also push the Max 4004 platform harder than most people.

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations / Network Access
Erols Internet (An RCN Company)