Re: (ASCEND) ASCEND EUROPEAN SALES/MAINTENANCE SUPPORT

David,

Thank you for response.  This thread may indicate a serious problem for
Ascend.
Based upon my experience it won't take much for CISCO and even 3com
(though they'll probably ruin USR IMHO) to clean up especially in
corporate market here in Europe.

Please arrange for any VAR/retailler who can supply and maintain
1800/2000/4004 in Stockholm  to get in touch pronto.

IanC
+44 (0)1344 413234