(ASCEND) Bonding multi-2Mbs Fastway links?

Hello

We link our inter-capital city links via multiple DDS and PRI ISDN services.

We're looking at ways to combine these DDS Fastway 2Mbs Links (E1's?) into
aggregate n*2Mbs links similar to MPP on ISDN.

We currently use Ascend Max equipment to do the routing.

Is this possible, or, is there any easy way around this?

Currently we route multiple subnets over specific links and hence, if one
specific link gets loaded, the other links may lay fairly unused.

This works great for most of the time. We can run between 1 and 10 DDS links at
any given time.

I'm wondering if there is a routing paradigm that supports something like this?
We currently run RIP (er yuk I know) to pass routing data for redundancy. Can
OSPF be rigged to work in a situation like this?

Regards

ADam
                  IPAX Systems
              Melbourne, Australia