Re: (ASCEND) ASCEND EUROPEAN SALES/MAINTENANCE SUPPORT

Kevin,
Despite all 'virtual' appearances, those of us out here in the cold (ie
across the big pond (Atlantic)) shouldn't really be encouraged to get
out our oil lamps give tham a rub and out pops the genie 'Kevin" or his
mate 'Matt.

Your sales dept, or overseas one man and dog training dept, needs to
remember that the world is not restricted to those locations that play
World Series Baseball.  European Networking is growing by about 50% a
year and Cisco are claiming a massive chunk of that through excellent
sales support and channel manangement.  They are also helped by p155
poor competition.

Here endeth the lesson according to Cowley!

Sorry about the venting!

You guys seem to be the only 'customer orientated' set up in Ascend
(IMHO as seen from Europe), though new boy David Hansen (Digital
relationship manager?) seems to be keen.

IanC