Re: (ASCEND) Multilink PPP across Maxen

Enable stacking under Ethernet->Mod-Config->Stack-Options.  Set
Stacking=Yes, make the name of the stack the same on each box as well as
the UDP port.  I'm not sure if you'll have to reboot the MAX or not, but
thisi is all you need to do to get stacking working if the version of code
you're using doesn't have stacking broken.

Regards,
Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services