(ASCEND) Incomplete connection w/ Pipeline50

Re: Ticket# 241362 -

I have just installed a Pipeline 50 for a client and am having a problem I
haven't run into on other Pipelines I've setup. When a call to the ISP is
initiated (either manually or by a client on the network) I do not get a
connection.

In the Sessions window, I do get a message that says "1 Active", and the
WAN light comes on and stays on, but the ISP has no record of me calling
and the window to the right (20-200?) does not show a connection.

I don't see how the line stays up without a connection - and suspect that
I've just missed something basic, but it's got me stumped.

Thanks in advance,