Re: (ASCEND) 6.1.0 gone - not here !!

On Thu, 4 Jun 1998 11:20:43 -0400 (EDT), lung@idsi.net wrote:

>Well, that's just about enough of that.  I downgraded back to the May 12th
>beta.  I've yet to hear anything from Ascend on any of these problems
>(warnings, errors, and leaks)--anyone else have any luck?  This is really
>the first time I've had any problems with my maxen.  My 1800 is going fine
>on 6.1.0, but my 4048 with tik.m40 hasn't had any such luck.  Anyone with
>any more information on when ascend is going to replace this pile of junk
>they call a release?

Well so far the ebk release is working well here on one of my boxes,
just waiting to see this release clears a previous problem I had with
6.0.2 in a 4000 with a bri card.

Overall, I am seeing higher more reliable connect speeds, less 185's
& less 11's.

Only one winsock problem and knowing that user & what he's like, that
was an easy fix :-)

Gary