Re: (ASCEND) 6.1.0 gone

  Join the crowd. Myself I have heard very little, Most of it has
been from my TAC support guy, pretty much the OS seems to be plagued
with memory leaks, I have written a script that is going to pull the
pools information every 15 minutes, After today I will email those results
back to Ascend and then hopefully they can track down the cause of the
leak.

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations / Network Access
Erols Internet (An RCN Company)