(ASCEND) 6.1.0 gone

Well, that's just about enough of that.  I downgraded back to the May 12th
beta.  I've yet to hear anything from Ascend on any of these problems
(warnings, errors, and leaks)--anyone else have any luck?  This is really
the first time I've had any problems with my maxen.  My 1800 is going fine
on 6.1.0, but my 4048 with tik.m40 hasn't had any such luck.  Anyone with
any more information on when ascend is going to replace this pile of junk
they call a release?

Daniel Laffin
-----------------------------------
IDSI Network Systems Administrator
-----------------------------------

On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, J-Mag Guthrie wrote:

> I've got 4 PRIs that rollover for dial-up customers.  Sometimes, when a
> 128k dial-up customer calls, there's only one channel open on the first
> box, so he can only get 64k. Is there a way to let him get his second
> channel off the second Max?  If so, what do I need to do to the Maxen to
> make this work?
>
> - J-Mag Guthrie

> | The only function of | Brokersys                 | Talk sense   |
> | economic forcasting  | 12703 Vets Memorial, #106 | to a fool    |
> | is to make astrology | Houston, TX 77014         | and he calls |
> | look respectable.    | +1-281-895-8101 (voice)   | you foolish. |
> |                      | +1-281-895-8109 (fax)     |              |
> |  - John K. Galbraith | http://www.brokersys.com/ | - Euripides  |
>
> ++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++

Follow-Ups: References: