(ASCEND) Thanks for the RADIUS help (linux)

I asked about Radius on Linux problems and I got so many generous offers
for help.
I have it up and working in DB mode now thanks to them!!

This list is great! and the people on it are better!!

once again THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME ;-)

Now that it's working so well I have a few more questions. . .

I was looking at the ascend stats viewing page at :
http://noc.dreamscape.com/aview/
that was written by Will Pierce.  I was looking at the Radius Statistics
in particular.
I was wondering what would be considered a "normal" output from that
page.

here are my relevent stats:

Authentification:
Percent bad responses: 5.16 %

Accounting:
Percent unexpected responses: 0.62 %

Does this seem like acceptable percentages to you all ??   Are you
seeing lower time-out %'s?
I'm just curious.

One last question . . .  Does anyone have any scripts that extrapolate
TX speeds and average them from the detail file?
Or any other usefull scripts to get usefull info out of the Detail file?

I'd sure like to have a few. ( I am pathetic when it comes to perl/awk )

once again , thanks for all you folx do to be so helpful.