Re: (ASCEND) MRTG

On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, Leland E. Vandervort wrote:

Well, I have configured MRTG to successfuly get the bytes in and bytes out
on the ethernet interfaces and graph them, but the powers that be (the
ones who sign my paycheck) want it to graph usage by how many people are
on at a time.  So basically, I guess I need to know the id for how many
current sessions.  .7 is for ethernet, what is for current sessions?

Thanks for the help.

# On Thu, 04 Jun 1998, Phillip Heller murmured something resembling:
# >Does anyone have a MRTG config file for an Ascend Max they'd be willing to
# >share?
#
# I only use mrtg for the ethernet interface of the maxxen, but it still shows
# total traffic (approx) through to the dialups.
#
# If you want an example, let me know.
#
#
#  --
# Leland E. Vandervort                       | Network Engineer
# leland@discpro.org / leland@innotts.com    | internet in nottingham, ltd
# http://www.discpro.org/~leland/            | http://www.innotts.co.uk/
# Undernet NA Routing-Com Secretary          | +44 (0)115 956-2288
#       UK KDE Web Site Mirror Maintainer:  http://kde.innotts.com/
#         IRC Operator: (Undernet)  Baltimore, London, Ann-Arbor
# IRC Operator/Admin/Services Coder: (KidsWorld) Notts.UK.EU.KidsWorld.Org
# ++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
# To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request@bungi.com
# To get FAQ'd:	<http://www.nealis.net/ascend/faq>
#