Re: (ASCEND) Tool for testing RADIUS server?

On Jun 4,  9:50am, mel@becknet.com wrote:
> Subject: (ASCEND) Tool for testing RADIUS server?
> Does anyone know of a standalone tool for testing RADIUS servers?  I'm
> looking for something that can simulate a client, so that I can do load
> testing of a RADIUS complex.
Radiator includes a tester that can be used to simultate login-accounting
start-accounting-stop, and to load test your server. Runs as GUI or command
line.
http://www.open.com.au/radiator

--
Mike McCauley                                 mikem@open.com.au
Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd              Unix, Motif, C++, WWW